What We Collect
Information you give us
We collect and store information you provide through our website.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Credit card number and other payment information
In certain situations, we may also collect things like:
Information you give us about others
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact information of someone who will pick up items for you. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information collected automatically online
We collect information about your interactions with us, including the type of device or browser you’re using, your IP address, your browsing behavior while on our website, and the URLs of the websites you were at before you visited our site (these are called “referring URLs”).
Learn more about managing cookies.
We may permit third-party service providers to collect and process some information from our digital properties. We may share personal information with those providers and may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. We provide more information about interest-based ads below. Our digital properties are not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
Reviews and other content you provide
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Be aware that anyone who accesses these areas may read, collect, and use the information you provide.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- Identifying you on our websites and our mobile app in order to customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history or your location)
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Processing credit card applications
You can opt out of interest-based advertising from third-party providers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info/choices.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share Your Information
Face of Dee does not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. We share your information only in the ways we describe below.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments
We may share personal information in connection with co-branded product or service offerings (including sharing personal information with third parties to validate offers). Additionally, we may share personal information in connection with financial products or services related to our business.
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information for legal reasons, for example, if we are required to do so by a regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect Face of Dee, our customers, or others.
We may share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event. If such an event takes place, we’ll notify you through e-mail (if we have your e-mail address) and/or a prominent notice on our applicable website(s) of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
How We Protect Your Information
We use a variety of information-security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
- We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
- Our digital properties use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your part. You should create a strong password and protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and do not share your password with anyone. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and by using our digital properties you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties; in some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “Contact Us” below
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
Social Media Features
Last Updated: February 5, 2019